No story that interesting I wanna share with you guys, cause I'm only focus on my final exam for this semester. Oh ya! To all photography outside there KLPF is back! Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2011. AND ADMISSION FREE!!
Date : 7th-9th October 2011
Time : 11.00a.m - 9.00p.m
Venue : Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2011 (KLPF) is back for the 15th year with a touch of class!
KLPF is Malaysia’s biggest and hottest imaging event with a combination of photography and travel elements. It is a gathering of the photography and travel fraternities with action packed programmes. The three-day event will see a big line up of who’s who in the photographic industry presenting their latest innovations in technology and designs that will put them ahead of the game.
Organised by Photo Creator Publication, this grand annual festival has won recognition as ‘the’ event that promotes the art in photography, encourages interaction and extends the exploratory experiences amongst our readers, photography enthusiasts and travellers. It is an interactive, discovery and business-boosting event.
With the support of our exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors our KLPF in 2010 was a great success. This year, the KLPF 2011 brings to you an unforgettable CLASSIC experience with the theme “Black & White”!
Visitors to the hottest & biggest imaging event of the year will get to
- Experience the latest innovations in digital cameras, printers and imaging solutions showcased by more than 80 major brand exhibitors.
- Select from a wide variety of accessories, gadgets and services.
- Gain knowledge from product demonstrations, product services, special guest appearances, stage shows and seminars.
- Feast their eyes on the classic photo exhibitions.
- Snap heaps of photos at the “SNAP ZONE”.
- Network with people from the photography fraternities.
- Savour a myriad of genres at the Photomania slideshows.
- Soak-in exciting travel experiences by seasoned travellers at Travelmania talks.
- Shoot their way to win exciting prizes in contests and activities.
- Chance upon more surprises.
The theme for the photography exhibition of year 2011 is “Black and White”. Black-and-white photography often connotes something classic, nostalgic, historic, artistic or elegant.
It’s all about a CLASSIC experience!!!
At every nook and corner, there will be definitely something that takes your fancy. With all these and more, get hyped up for the KLPF—the best destination for you to arrive at.
Admission to this photography festival is free for the general public. For more information, please log on to www.klpf.com.my or email to email@example.com or call +603-9281 8039, +6016-715 1703.
Guys, meet you there! :)